Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

My April Caledar Page!

I wanted something that was bright & cheery & looked like spring.  So this is what I came up with! I thought that the Mango Melody was the perfect accent for the layering & the flowers!  

This is another Sneak Peek from the NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog!  I used the 'Beauty Abounds' stamp set.  It has a coordinating Butterfly Beauty Thinlits set that goes with it too, that has some beautiful butterflies!  If you like butterflies- you are gonna add this bundle to your wish list for sure!
I added some Wink of Stella to each of the flowers for some added sparkle!  

This page is clean, simple & elegant.  I love the added lines & dots in this swirly flowers image.  

stamp set:   'Beauty Abounds'
card stock:
  • Daffodil Deligth- 4x 4"; 1" strip for words; 1" strip for Classic Label Punch
  • Mango Melody- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin Blends:  Light & Dark Old Olive; Light & Dark Mango Melody
other:  Basic Rhinestones, Classic Label Punch, Retired Oval Punch, Retired crinkled ribbon, dimesnionals, glue dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  Deke was gone to his office at the courthouse this morning & then he powerwashed all afternoon/evening.  I spent my day with the kids & then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  And today is gonna be another very busy one too.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day & hopefully gets another buildings powerwashed.  I'm off to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school.  We are all then going to Brayden's first band concert.  I can't wait to hear them playing some Christmas songs.  Then after the concert- Manda, Sarah & a few friends are coming to make their calendars while I work on cutting card stock.  As my upcoming weekend is jam packed full with lots of calendar classes!
 
Gotta run.......  (as I had this whole post typed up once & lost it all-so hope this ones posts!)
Have a great Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment