Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2018

MORE Sneak Peeks- check them out!

Every spare minute I've had for the past 5 days I've been working on swaps!  I have demonstrator friends from all over the US & we make cards & share (swap) with each other whenever new catalogs come out.  I've made over 185 cards!!  They are all done, in the mail & I'll have lots of ideas in my card basket for you to see at all of my upcoming January classes.  

So don't you love it!!  Do you see lots of new things you like?  I just love getting to play & create with new products!  It makes me feel like a kid in a candy store........it is so exciting!

This card is one that I did for one of the swaps.  I used lots of NEW Occasions Catalog products here:
  • Happiness Blooms DSP
  • 'Forever Lovely' stamp set
  • Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins
  • Calypso Coral 3/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Dot to Dot Embossing Folder
stamp set:  'Forever Lovely'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Call Me Clover, Whisper White
designer paper:  Happiness Blooms
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Calypso Coral Ribbon, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Gingham Gala Sequins
+++++++++
Yesterday was a wild day!!  I got up early to finish swaps.  We ended up getting more baby piggies too (but we thought they were coming today)- so I spent most of my day outside helping Deke with pigs.  When we got the baby piggies all sorted & in their home, we then sort outside big hogs too.  So I was a farmer the majority of the day!!  Last night Trey came to stay with us for awhile.  We cut his hair, made cookies & played games!  I think he liked being the only one here!

This morning we are up early at 5:30 to mark, sort & load hogs.  I then will be working on cleaning our house & getting ready for Christmas.  I haven't bought any gifts yet & we don't even have our tree up!  So we plan to go Christmas shopping tonight & get everything done today & tomorrow, to be ready in time for our Christmas here on Monday with our family!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment