Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

My January Calendar Page!

Check it out!!  Here is my January 2019 calendar page.  There are some sneak peeks here of new products that will be in the NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog beginning on January 3, 2019!  

This new stamp set is called- 'Piece of Cake'!  And did you notice that it has a coordinating Cake Builder Punch to go along with it!  WOO HOO!!  I love it when we have punches that coordinate with our stamp sets!
I embossed the base of the card using the Striped Scallop Embossing folder.  You can find it on 223 in the Annual Catalog!

Check out the little flower on the cake!  It is also from a NEW punch pack in the NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog, called Bitty Blooms Punch Pack (a set of 4 little flower images & a leaf image too)!

So what do you think?  Normally I start my calendars out with snowflakes or a snowman.  But when I saw this NEW 'Piece of Cake' stamp set & the words- I knew this would be the one I was going to start my year off with for 2019!   The words say- "HOPE THIS YEAR IS A PIECE OF CAKE".  And I just thought that was very fitting & a perfect way to start out our New Year of 2019!

I love the way this page turned out!  Be sure you stop back by tomorrow to see my February page!  It has hearts on it & I used a NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog stamp set, along with a NEW 2019 Sale-a-bration stamp set too!

stamp set: 'Piece of Cake'- NEW in January 2019
card stock: 
  • Gorgeous Grape-4 x 1/2"; 2 1/2 x 2"; 1/2" strip (for flower punch)
  • Highland Heather- 4x4"
  • Whisper White- 1/2" strip )for the words); 1 1/4" strip (for the cake)
  • Silver Foil- 1 1/4" strip (for the cake stand)
ink:  Gorgeous Grape
Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather Combo- Light & Dark
other:  3/8" Metallic Edge Silver Ribbon; Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella,
NEW in January 2019- Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Cake Builder Punch
+++++++++
Yesterday I helped Sarah, as their home was one that was on the Sigourney Tour of Christmas Homes!  We had a big crowd that came to look at their home.  Nathan & Sarah had it decorated beautifully!  There was a Christmas tree in every room!  Plus lots of garland & Christmas decorations everywhere!!  I saw alot of local people (that I knew) & hadn't seen for awhile, so it was great to get to chat with them.  Manda, Sarah's mom (Julie) & I are the 3 that helped her with the tour.  Despite the crappy rainy weather- many people ventured out on our gravel road.  After the tour was over, I went up to get my mom & Aunt Virginia & brought them down to Nathan & Sarah's so they could see their home all decorated too!  It was a fun day!

Deke is up early to chore & headed to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys ride the bus here after school.  If our morning goes ok- I'm going to take the 3 little ones to the Sigourney Library today for story time.  We have never done that before.  The Library does it every Monday, so we are going to hopefully make it there to check it out!  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be a card stock cutting fool!  And Deke will be in Fairfield at another meeting.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I have a quick question. I see the holes punched at the top of each calendar page but how do you actually present them? I was thinking of doing calendars for a few friends for Christmas but have no idea how to put them all together or how they can be displayed. Thank you in advance!! You have some amazing samples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! I am glad that you like them!! I do too! Each calendar has the 12 months pages in it & they have a chipboard 4x4 front & a 4x4 chipboard back. The holes at the top are for (2) 1" rings to go through them all to hold of it together. You then stand it up (like a tent) & flip each month. It all stays together & stands up great!! I'm sorry- I don't have any photos of one standing up on my blog any where. I will get a photo of a completed one done & post it sometime within the next week or so. So be sure you check back & check it out. I'll try to remember to comment here (so you see it) when I do post some photos of one standing up. Here is a link from a previous years calendar that has the rings in it & it standing with that month (July) showing. http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2014/07/banner-blastanother-new-catalog-stamp.html This link doesn't show the front or back covers though or how it is actually standing. I'll get some photos taken from different angles & explain it all. It is a great class to have!! It is something different & fun!! A lot of my scrapbookers keep them & put them in the albums. I have LOTS of them each year in December. I've been having calendar classes for about 14 years now. They make great hand made gifts & I have alot of customers that love them & make multiples to give!

    ReplyDelete