Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

'Beauty Abounds' sneak peek!!

This is another sneak peek of an upcoming Occasions Catalog NEW stamp set called- 'Beauty Abounds'.  

Stampin' Up! announced a challenge at On Stage last month to do simple stamping.  Humm......that is a hard one for me.  I like layers, fun folds & different techniques.  So this card was a challenge for me to do.  I don't know if it is simple stamping or not.  But it is one ink pad & only 3 colors of card stock.  And not too many layers!
I added some Basic Pearls on the inside of some of the flowers.  And I sprayed some Champagne Shimmer/Rubbing Alcohol mix over the top of the card for some added sparkle!

stamp set:  'Beauty Abound'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento Ink
other: White Polka Dot Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And last night I stamped!!

This morning I'm up early to stamp.  I will have the kids later this morning.  Later this afternoon I'll be helping Deke outside to sort pigs in the outside lot.  Tonight Trey will be hanging out with us & I will cut his hair too!  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment