Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

My July Calendar Page!

Stars & Stripes is what I used today when creating this page!!  Yep- here is another SNEAK PEEK!  

For this page I used the 'Incredible You'- NEW in the 2019 Occasions Catalog!  And I choose Blueberry Bushel & Lovely Lipstick colors to make it bright!
stamp set:  'Incredible You'- NEW 2019 Occasions Catalog & 'Tabs of Everything' (celebrate)
card stock:
  • Lovely Lipstick- 3 1/2 x 2 1/4"; 2 1/4 x 1/4"
  • Blueberry Bushel- 4 x 4"; 1" strip (for stars); 2 1/2 x 2"
  • SUSIEWhisper White- 1" strip (for star)
ink:  Blueberry Bushel
other:  Retired Star Punch, Classic Label Punch (to punch out Celebrate words & then flag the ends with my Paper Snips!), dimensionals
+++++++++
I am off to Hiawatha for the day!!  I have 2 more calendar classes today!!  I am looking forward to spending my day stamping with everyone that is joining me!!  I have lots of friends coming to make my 2019 calendars for gifts they are giving for Christmas!  Woo hoo!! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment