Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

My March Calendar Page!

I have another Sneak Peek for you today using the stamp set called- 'Amazing Life'- NEW in January 2019 Occasions Catalog!

I thought this stamp set was a perfect fitting for this calendar page!!  But this stamp set has LOTS of super cute & different stamp images in it.  It is a great stamp set to add to your wish list if you are looking for some all occasions ideas when creating your cards!

The clover & the words here also remind me of 4-H!!  And I think if you changed the colors of it- it could be a great graduation stamp set too!  As I know a few of you are always looks for graduation card ideas!!  
stamp set:  'Amazing Life' & 'Touches of Texture' (dots on the Call Me Clover calendar background)
card stock:  
  • Call Me Clover- 4 x4"; 1" strip (to stamp shamrock on & fussy cut out with Paper Snips)
  • Sahara Sand- 1 3/4" strip (to stamp words onto & cut with oval framelits or I used a retired oval punch for this calendar- so that my class would go faster); 4 x 1"
  • Shaded Spruce- 3 1/4 x 2 1/2"
  • Joyous Noel 6x6 Glimmer Paper- pg. 29 Holiday Catalog- 1/2 x 4"
ink:  Shaded Spruce
Stampin' Blend:   Dark Shaded Spruce (to color rhinestone)
other:  Retired Oval punch, Basic Rhinestone, dimensionals
+++++++++++++++++
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment