Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

It is almost Sale-a-bration time!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!  What is my favorite time of year?  It is Sale-ab-ration time!  What is Sale-a-braiton?  It is when SU! offers some special products for FREE with a $50 minimum order purchase.  There are alot of great choices this year & I can't wait for you to see them all!  Sale-a-bration starts on January 3rd, 2019!  That morning I'll post the link to the Sale-a-bration flyer so that you can see all  of them!  *If you are a customer of mine- you have probably already gotten your own Sale-a-braiton mini Catalog in the mail from me!!

This adorable frog is one of the Sale-a-bration choices.  It is called- 'So Hoppy Together'!!  There are 3 different frogs images, some flies, some words, a butterfly & crown in it too!

If you follow my blog & read my posts, I mentioned that last week I was super busy working on swaps that I was doing with some fellow demonstrator friends from all over the US.  Well- this cute card is one of the swaps I made & mailed out!  I thought it turned out cute!!  Hope everyone else likes it too!

stamp set:  'So Hoppy Together'- SAB available 1/3/19
card stock:  Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper- one side has different butterfly images & the back sides of each page has various black & white images on it!  SAB available 1/3/19
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Granny Apple Green, Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Granny Apple Green Ribbon, Wink of Stella, 1" Circle Punch; 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day spent with family!!  It is always great to get together & see everyone!  We ate way too much!!  I was miserable last night.  We went to my sister Beckie's for lunch.  Then to Nathan & Sarah's for supper.  The kids had a blast!  It is just so great seeing things through the eyes of a child.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early & will be wearing a different 'hat' today.......I'm going to hide in the computer room & work on entering things into my Quicken program for our Wood Farm things.  We have our annual tax appointment on Friday & I have lots to do!  Our kids have the week off of work, so I won't have little ones here.  I'm on a mission.......lots to get done & hope I get it all done!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment