Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Another Occasions Catalog Sneak Peek!!!

Gosh- I love the way this card turned out!  This is another swap I made this week.  I used a super cute new stamp set called- 'First Steps'!  I had hand prints, foot prints, a bottle , stars, dots & some cute words!  

Check out this NEW dsp too- it is called How Sweet It Is!  I added the stars to it from the Twinkle Builder Punch.  I used the Simple Stripes Embossing folder & the 1/4" Mini Striped Bermuda Bay ribbon! 

stamp set:  'First Steps'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
designer paper:  How Sweet It Is
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Bermuda Bay Mini Striped Ribbon, Twinkle Builder Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

This stamp set reminds me of an old one we use to have years ago (that I just loved)!  The images in it were similar, but they were bigger.  These images are just the perfect size for layering with punches.  And since I'm a punch girl- you know how happy that makes me!

So what do you think?  I hope you love it like I do!

++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  We were up early yesterday morning to sell hogs.  When I got in I started working on my pile of bookwork.  I finally can say that I am all pretty much caught up with it!!  Yeah!!!  Now to get caught up on so many other things around here.  Last night I started unpacking & putting away all of my laundry baskets full of supplies that I used for all of my calendar classes this month. And I finally called it a night.

This morning I'll run to town to get some groceries & a do my Christmas shopping.  Then I hope to finish getting all of my stamp stuff put away- as we have got to get our Christmas tree put up tonight!  The countdown is on- as our kids will all be here tomorrow for our Christmas with them.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment