Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Anniversary!!

Today's card fits into that clean & simple slot!  But I like the way it turned out!  As here are some more sneak peeks from the NEW Occasions Catalog for you to see. 

Last Thursday, December 20th- Manda & Steve celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary!!!  This is the card that I made for them.  I used a NEW Occasions Catalog stamp set called- 'To Have and to Hold' & some NEW DSP called- All of my Love.  AND I also used some NEW All of my Love ribbon too!

I added 10 little hearts across the bottom from a retired heart punch.
stamp set:  'To Have & to Hold'
card stock:  Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
dsp:  All of my Love
ink:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  All of My Love Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot, retired small heart punch
+++++++++
I hope you have a VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS EVE TODAY!!

I am on a mission today, to finish getting everything ready for our Christmas with our kids & grandkids that we are having here tonight.  We are going to church & then back home for supper, opening gifts & playing games.  Nathan is going to cook a prime rib for us on his smoker & I'll make the potatoes, etc, to go along with it.  

Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment