Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My October Calendar Page!

How can you make an October page without using Orange & Black?  I tried it.....I thought about making it purple- but just really liked the look of the Pumpkin Pie background with the moon & the bats!  So what do you think? 
So I have said many times that I'm a punch girl- so I love that the moon & bats have coordinating punches to go with them!!  

stamp set:  'Spooky Sweets'
card stock:
  • Pumpkin Pie- 4 x 4"
  • Crushed Curry- 4 x 1"
  • Basic Black- 2 1/2 x 2"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" Strip (stamp bats onto it & punch out); 2" strip (stamp moon onto & punch out)
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Spooky Bats Punch, Twinkle Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night when they left I cleaned, did laundry, cut Deke's hair & got caught up on my farm bookwork.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore.  He'll go to his courthouse office for awhile this morning, then head to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting, back home to take 2 hogs to the locker, chore & head to another meeting he has tonight!  I'm off early too, as everyone has early meetings today.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I plan to make a quick trip to Osky to deposit our hog check & deliver a few stamps along the way!  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs- 
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment