Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Sneak Peeks!!

What have I been doing every spare minute the past week?  I haven't been sleeping- that is forsure.  I've been cutting & creating my 2019 4x4 calendar pages for all of my upcoming calendar classes!

At Stampin' Up! On Stage that I attended last month- attending demonstrators got some NEW products for door prizes, and then we could also pre-order a limited selection of NEW products too, from NEW products that will be in the upcoming Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs that start on January 3rd, 2019!

So in the photo here is a SNEAK PEEK of my stack of NEW stamp sets & the 2 NEW punches that I have thus far from these to NEW upcoming Catalogs!  Do you see the NEW punches!!  Yes- I'm SUPER EXCITED about these, as I'm a punch girl!!  Woo hoo!!  

I am using all of these NEW stamp sets & NEW punches for my 2019 calendars pages!!!  The piles of card stock are the colors I chose for each month to be different!!  In this photo I have 96 (a whole package of each color of card stock) cut, with the holes punched for the top. This week I have LOTS more stacks to get cut & punched.

I had my first 4x4 2019 calendar class yesterday & I have 8 more calendar classes to go this coming week/weekend.  I have LOTS & LOTS of cutting yet to get done.  But let me tell you- each month turned out super cute & I'll be sharing them all with you in the next 12 days!  So be sure you check back my blog by each day to see then!  I need to get pictures of all of my calendar pages taken yet, so that I can post them for you see!  So I'll get that done tonight. 

I have burnt the midnight oil this past week working on them & finished creating them at 2:00 a.m. yesterday morning!  And I'm super happy with how they all turned out!  It is just so much fun getting to play with new products.  It kind of makes me feel like a kid in a candy store!  

NOTE:  After my classes are over with next week I'll be offering KITS TO GO for my 2019 calendars, if I have any supplies left over for those that live far away.  So if you are interested in this option LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY so I can cut supplies for you this week too to get these- please CONTACT ME HERE!

++++++++
I took today off of work to help out at Nathan & Sarah's home.  Our local Sigourney library does a Christmas Tour of 4 homes each year.  This year Nathan & Sarah's home is one of them that is on the list to tour.   So I'm headed up to their home to help out with the tour for the day!!  I haven't seen their house yet since it is all decorated.  I'm sure it is beautiful!  

Tonight when I get home from their house I'll be working on cutting piles & piles of card stock for my upcoming calendar classes!!!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment