Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

'Beauty Abounds'

Here is a quick & simple card today!!  I used the NEW Occasions Catalog stamp set- 'Beauty Abounds' (again).  I really like it!!! It also has coordinating framelits that I just got- so I have had a chance to use them yet.  If you like butterflies- you'll love them!  

In this stamp set there are several different bohek images, along with some splatters, butterflies & several words.  It is a stamp set that has lots different uses & possibilities!
stamp set:  'Beauty Abounds'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
ink:  Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Old Olive, Dark Calypso Coral
other:  White Twine, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Darling Label Punch Box
+++++++++++
Yesterday I worked on bookwork the majority of the day.  Last night we went to Deke's parents for supper & visited with everyone, celebrating their Christmas get-to-gather.  Most of us were there, except for our Wood Family that lives in Pennsylvania.  We missed them.  

This morning I'm up early to finish working on bookwork for our appointment we have this afternoon.  Tonight we will go cheer Drake on at his wrestling meet!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment