Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

More sneak peeks!

Check out this cute DSP!  And how about this cool new embossing folder!!!  These are more sneak peeks of some NEW Occasions Catalog products!! 
stamp set: 'Birthday Cheer'
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
designer paper:  Ho Sweet It is DSP
ink:  Coastal Cabana
other:  Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Glue Dot, Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Standard Platform

This is another card that I made last week for one of the swaps that I did with some other demonstrator friends. 

Sorry this is short & sweet!!  I've been wearing one of my other 'hats.  As yesterday I worked on farm book work literally from morning until midnight.  I know I was tired of looking at numbers when I finally went to bed!!  I'm up early this morning to work on it some more.  Hopefully I have it almost all completed by noon.  As we then have Deke's family Christmas (with those that live around here) tomorrow night- so I have food to make & things to get ready for that too!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!

Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment