Pages

Friday, December 14, 2018

My December Calendar Page!!

Thanks for checking back again today so that you can see my last 2019 Calendar page!!!  

I love this stocking stamp set!  It is a hostess stamp set in the Holiday Catalog called- 'Hung With Care'!  It has 7 different stockings in it & some super cute words, using adorable font!  

Don't you just love this stamp set too!   Would you like to have one?  
++++++++++++++++
I have a challenge for each of you if you want to participate!!  Let's see how many comments I can get on this post!!! 
  • LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW on this post!   
  • Let me know which calendar page you liked the best.  (January through December)
  • And WHY you like it the best!!  (color, stamp set, layout, etc)
I will have Deke draw names next week for all of you that leave me a comment.  I'll contact the winner, get your address & then mail the winner a new 'Hung With Care' stamp set in clear block mount- red rubber.    
++++++++++++++++
stamp set:  'Hung With Care'
card stock:
  • Lovely Lipstick- 4x4"
  • Call Me Clover- 4 x 1 1/4"; 2 1/2 x 2 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 1" strip (for words to stamp on & punch out); 2" strip (to stamp stocking on & fussy cut out with Paper Snips)
designer paper:  2018-2020 In Color DSP stack- 4 x 1"
ink:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night the twins had their Christmas program at school that we went to.  It was a very cute program & they did a great job!  Afterwards we all ate supper together at The Copper Lantern & then I delivered some stamp orders afterwards. We have Nathan & Sarah's kids.....they stayed last night.  Ainslee was up bright & early! 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & he'll then head to Ottumwa to a meeting.  I'm off to Columbus Junction with the kids, to my great Aunt Martha Gregan's visitation.  We won't stay for the funeral, since I'll have the kids- but I really want to go see all of her family.  Tonight Drake wrestles in North English, so we'll go there to watch him.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

17 comments:

  1. I love all of them, but because I like the richness of fall colors, I choose the November page. Have a great day! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Marilyn!! I LOVE fall! I am not sure which one is my favorite either!

      Delete
  2. They are all wonderful, but I like April because it is so bright and cheery which I need after the long winter! Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda!! You are right- we need some bright & cheery after a long winter of snow! I also like April because that is a cute new stamp set that has lots of possibilities when creating! And the framelits that coordinate with it are amazing if you like butterflies!

      Delete
  3. I think you did a great job on all the months but I think my favorite one is November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow- thanks Sheila! I am glad you like it too! I wanted to use that stamp set so bad, but it was such a big image!! Thus I had a hard time trying to decide if I should use it that way or not. I am glad I did & happy to hear it is a favorite of yours!

      Delete
  4. I like the September page. I love the thought of fall coming and I love that stamp set Many Blessings which I don’t own yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I agree with you totally!! The September one is such a "Susie" colors & layout. It is forsure a favorite of mine! That 'Many Blessings' stamp set is retiring!! You have 17 days left to purchase it!

      Delete
  5. I love all your calendars but I pick April. It's so bright and cheery. Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee- Thank you! And I know you will love the coordinating framelits that has all of the butterflies that goes with that stamp set too!

      Delete
  6. Like them all! Like what you did with the Pleasant Pheasants. Gave me some good ideas. Thanks and congrats on your MILLION DOLLAR achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susie,
    The April page is my favorite. Love the color and can't wait to see what cards are made with this NEW stamp.
    Congrats on your "Million Dollar Achievement".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate!! Thanks for much for commenting!! I am glad you like that calendar page & NEW stamp set. I have already created some other cards with it & will be posting them in the coming weeks!! It is a cool set, but the framelits are awesome too! I haven't had time to play with the framelits yet though.

      Thank you too for the congratulations!! It is a huge milestone & I'm so honored to be part of such an amazing company. I just love stamping & sharing my love of stamping with so many others!

      Take care. Happy Holidays!!

      Delete
  8. It's a tie: January - purple got to love it and June -- my family is full of mechanics and car buffs. That set is on my list in the upcoming catalog. Thanks for another year of wonderful calendar ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad you like both of them! Thank you for stamping with me & sharing our love of stamping together! HUGS!

      Delete
  9. I made strips of paper with all of your names on it last night & Deke drew Sheila's name!!! WOO HOOO!! I'll be contacting you & will get this 'Hung with Care' stamp set to you sometime soon!! Thanks everyone for your comments. Merry Christmas! Hugs- SUSIE

    ReplyDelete