Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

My November Calendar Page!

I go the back way & gravel roads all of the way, on my drive each morning to town to Manda's home. I see alot of wild life, including pheasants, deer, eagles & more!  So when I saw this stamp set- 'Pleasant Pheasants' in the Holiday Catalog I was thrilled!!  I have used it several times on various cards over the past few months.  And I am sad that is retiring, as it makes a great guy card too!
stamp set:  'Pleasant Pheasants'
card stock: 
  • Cajun Craze- 4x4"
  • Mellow Moss- 1/2 x 4" 2 1/2 x 2"
  • Sahara Sand- 1" strip
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Gold Metallic Pearls, Retired Punch
++++++++++
When Deke got home from his meeting last night, we made a quick trip to Osky to deposit a hog check, deliver some stamps, stopped real quick at Walmart & ate some pizza at Taso's.  When we got home Deke went to shop to help Nathan work on his race car & I worked on cutting some more Christmas Card Kits.  

This morning I'm off to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Nathan & Sarah are gone today/tonight- so their 2 are spending the night with us.  We'll see what time they get to bed & hopefully I can get some stamping stuff done.  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment