Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

'Piece of Cake' Sneak Peek!!

Oh wow- Every spare moment I've had the past few days, I've been creating cards for swaps I'm doing with demonstrator friends!!  

Check out this CUTE card I made using the NEW 'Piece of Cake' Bundle in the upcoming Occasions Catalog that starts on January 3, 2019!  

I also used some NEW-
  • Designer paper called- How Sweet It Is
  • And a new little flower punch in the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack  
Isn't this card just so bright & cheery!!  I love it!  

stamp set:  'Piece of Cake'- available January 3, 2019
card stock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Silver Foil
designer paper:  How Sweet It Is- available January 3, 2019
ink:  Gorgeous Grape
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pineapple Punch, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin' Blend:  Highland Heather
other:  Cake Builder Punch- available January 3, 2019; Classic Label Punch, Gorgeous Grape Striped Ribbon, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella
Look at my pile of cards that I was working on!!!  It sure is lots of fun playing with NEW Stampin' Up! products!! 

++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  When everyone went home last night, Deke & I went to visit our friends Donna & John.  We picked up a Casey's Pizza & enjoyed a few hours of eating supper together & catching up on things!!  It was great!

When we got home I'm burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse.  He has a meeting & will then catch up on things in his office there.  I'm up early to get some stamping done & then head to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  All 3 big boys will ride the bus here again after school.  Susie's Hair Hut will be open for business tonight- as the 3 Seeley boys need hair cuts before Christmas.  Tonight when everyone has gone home I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping!  
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment