Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

My September Calendar Pages!

I love fall!  So this this was one of my favorite pages in my calendar in year!!  I love all of the images, words & font in this stamp set!  It just has lots of possibilities! 

This stamp set is called- 'Many Blessings'.  It is on 38 in the Holiday Catalog & it will not be carrying over.  So if you don't have it yet & it is on your Wish List- be sure you get it before January 2nd, 2019- as it will be gone.  
stamp set: 'Many Blessings'

card stock:  
  • Tranquil Tide- 4x4"
  • Crushed Curry- 2 1/2" strip; 2 1/2 x 2"
  • Whisper White- 2 1/2" strip
  • Crumb Cake- 4 x 1"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:   Dark Shaded Spruce, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Wink of Stella (for the center of the flower), Tranquil Tide 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  After I took the twins to school I came home, fed the 3 little ones breakfast & then we went to story time at the library.  They made cute little foam puppy crafts with stickers.  We came home for lunch, naps & then Brayden rode the bus here.  When the kids were gone I quickly picked up & made cheesy potatoes, corn & mixed up some sugar cookies.  As everyone came back for a late supper & we had our annual visit from Santa!!  Nathan smoked a pork loin for us & it was yummy!
Image may contain: 7 people, including Amanda Seeley and Nathan Wood, people smiling, people sitting and child
Here is our crew!!  
They are all growing up soooo fast!
 
Drake, Brody, Santa, Trey, Masen, Ainslee & Brayden

How blessed & thankful we are!!!

Maybe today/tonight I'll be able to get caught up on mail, email & things around here.  The past 1 1/2 weeks has been totally consumed with cutting for calendar classes.  I have one more calendar class with a group of friends sometime before the end of the year & I have LOTS of calendars to make for gifts that I give to so many.  But things are winding down- thankfully!

I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones today.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  And tonight I'll be working on my piles to catch up!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment