Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2018

'To Have & to Hold'

Today it is a simple Saturday card!!!  And it is a sneak peek at some more NEW Occasions Catalog products!

I was needing a wedding card real quick this week.  These just happened to be some of the left over pieces from Manda & Steve's Anniversary card, that were laying on my counter.  So this is the card I created!  I think it turned out cute!
stamp set:  'To Have & to Hold'
card stock:  Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
dsp:  All of my Love
ink:  Lovely Lipstick
other:  All of My Love Ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot 
++++++++
I haven't had any kids this week, but have been at one of my other jobs- busy trying to get caught up on my farm book work things.   Hopefully I get finished up with them today.  I need to make a quick trip to the bank & other than that I plan to stay home all day & play catch up.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment