Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Another Sneak Peek!

Look closely at both of theses rectangle!!  Wow- there is a new set of stitched rectangle framelits!!  Woo hoo- they are soooo cool!!!  We needed these & I'm super excited about them!

This card is another one I created for a swap that I did with other demonstrator friends.  I love these little hand prints!  They are sooo cute!  They work great for baby cards, but have other uses too!!

This is a Z fold card.    Here it is when standing up!  
And here it is when it is opened up!  
Check out the stripped designer paper too!!!  

AND look at the sparkly stars!!  They are actually in the Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins Assortment on page 197 in the Annual Catalog!

stamp set:  'First Steps'
card stock:  Whisper White, Melon Mambo
designer paper:  How Sweet It Is
ink:  Melon Mambo
other:  All My Love Ribbon (Lovely Lipstick), 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Standard Platform, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Twinkle Adhesive Sequins
 +++++++++
Yesterday I worked on bookwork & then tried to get caught up on emails & things around the house. 
Today I'm home again- which rarely ever happens!!  I need to find a big burst of energy as I have LOTS I need to get done.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment