Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Manda's Birthday!! And a Christmas card pull out!

Wow- today is a special day!!!  Our baby is 32!!  Oh my- where does the time go?  How can that be?   Manda was a beautiful dark haired baby girl that has become a beautiful young woman.  She is a great mom, wife, sister, daughter & friend to many!!  I am sad that I have a full weekend of working & won't get to see her today.  We'll have to do something special some evening next week to all celebrate.  She is a true blessing in our life!  And I'm thankful I get to see her almost every day. 
 Image may contain: 5 people
 Here she is with her family!
 +++++++++++
 This is a fun Christmas card that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza class last month!  It is a pocket card that has a pull out in the front.  And then on the inside of it I made a gift card holder. 

Check out the cute Christmas tree.  This framelit has stitching around it!  WOW!  And I added some bling with the Red Rhinestones & a gold star on the top!

This stamp set is called the 'Nothing Sweeter' Bundle in the Holiday Catalog on page 25. 
Here is the part in the front that pulls out!
And here is what the inside pocket looks like!  I just put a gift card in it.

stamp sets: 'Nothing Sweeter' & 'Peaceful Poinsettia' (words for the inside of the card)
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-8 1/2 x 11- score at 4 1/4", turn & score at 5 1/2- diagonally cut bottom left corner & then cut off the completely with your Paper Snips- the bottom right corner; 5 x 3 3/4"; 2 1/2" strip to punch out circle
  • Shaded Spruce- 5 1/4 x 4"; 4 x 2 3/4"; 2 1/2" strip (stamp tree onto & cut out with the framelits); 3 x 3 3/4"- cut at a diagonal (use 1/2 of this & save the other 1/2 for another project)
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4 (for inside of card); 2 1/2 x 3 3/4" for outside tag to stamp words onto
  • Crushed Curry- 1/2' strip to punch out the star using the Twinkle Builder Punch
  • Real Red- 2 3/4" to punch out circle
designer paper:  All Is Bright DSP- 3 x 3 3/4"- cut at a diagonal (use 1/2 of this & save the other 1/2 for another project)
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sweetly Stitched Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Red Rhinestones, Twinkle Builder Punch, Real Red 3/8" Satin Ribbon, Stapler
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When they left yesterday afternoon I was a busy been setting up tables & chairs & getting ready for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack.  I had a great group of ladies join me to stamp last night!  We all had a nice time.

This morning I'm up early to clean up & re-set projects, as I have a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack here this morning & one here this afternoon too!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our time stamping together.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment