Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Happiness Surrounds!

Well today we are suppose to get a bunch of snow!  So I thought I'd think more like Spring!  I'm not sure it will help- but this bright yellow card sure is pretty & it makes me smile! 

I used the November Snowflake Showcase Suite for this card!  Yep- what an amazing suite this is!  I just love it!  This suite is available until November 30th, 2018 or while supplies last only!  Don't wait any longer to get it if you really want it.  As it will soon be gone!
  • 'Happiness Surrounds'- stamp set
  • Snowflake Thinlits Dies
You can CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FLYER ABOUT THESE NOVEMBER EXCLUSIVE ITEMS!
This is a fun fold card.  Look how it opens up!
 This is what it looks like when it is standing up!
This is a double fold card.  The base is folded on the right side.  And the inside fold piece is centered so that you open it up & then have to open up the other flap.  

stamp set:  'Happiness Surrounds'
card stock:   
  • Daffodil Delight- card base- 4 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 5 1/2"; 3 3/4 x 3 3/4; 3 3/4 x 3/4"
  • Thick Whisper White- 8 x 4- fold in half & adhere so that is in the center (with even amount of approx. 3/4" on each side)
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"; 2" strip to cut flower out of
designer paper: 
  • Brights 6x6 DSP- 4 1/4 x 3"; 2" strip- as yellow flower in center is cut out of DSP too!
ink:  Daffodil Delight
other: Epoxy Droplet, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Snowflake Thinlits Dies, Whisper White Polka Dot ribbon- 12", dimensionals, glue dots

If you want this stamp set, these framelits or any of the items in the Snowflake Showcase Suite- you need to buy it now!  It is only available until November 30th, 2018 or while supplies last. 
NOTE:  The White Velvet 12x12 sheets in this suite are sold out.


If you purchase any of these items in this Snowflake Showcase suite I'll email you a FREE PDF with 20 cards on it that are created using the products in this bundle.  This flower/medallion card that  I am sharing today in my post, is one of the cards in the PDF.  I have all of the measurements & step by step instructions on how to make this exact card in the PDF! Just look at all of these 20 cards!!  I created 10 of them & my dear friend LeeAnn Greff created the other 10.  They are all just beautiful! 

 +++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day doing book work & trying to play catch up.  I got alot done, although I still have piles left to get done.  Yesterday was the first day I had off of any of my other jobs for a long time.  I had the Hallmark Movie channel on & was in my sweats all day. 

We are suppose to get a bunch of snow today.  But I'm hoping that the weather man is wrong & mother nature doesn't hit us hard.  As our whole family has tickets to go to Disney on Ice in Des Moines today.  We are all excited about seeing it!!!  Nathan & Sarah are picking us up at 9:30.  We'll go out for lunch together, then go to see Disney on Ice & then head home.

Tonight when we get home Deke will work late on the farm & I'll be cutting more Christmas card kits so that I can get them in the mail or delivered to those that ordered them.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love this card fold! Is it called something? Would you be willing to share measurements?! I would love to make this fold and this stamp set. I am a demonstrator and I really appreciate your ideas and dedication! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary- I have posted the measurements above for this card. I am glad that you like it! I do too! Yes- it is a fun fold. I do them all of the time. This one is a double fold card. I have a step by step tutorial that I'm giving for free to those that order from me this month.

      Delete