Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Country Home

This is a fall card that I did for my Holiday Extravaganza.  I used the Country Home stamp set, along with the coordinating Country Lane DSP. 

Don't know if you can tell by the photo or not, but I colored the cotton on the stamped image here using my Wink of Stella,  

Check out the cool galvanized button under the Linen Trim.   
stamp set:  'Country Home'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Country Lane
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Stitched Circle Framelits, Braided Linen Trim, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Galvanized Button, Glue Dots
++++++++++
We had an hour delayed flight- but finally arrived in Orlando!!  We are tired & ready to get some sleep!  Today is going to be a busy day!  I can't wait to see all of my demonstrator friends from all over that are here too at our Stampin' Up! On Stage, celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 30th Anniversary!! 
WOO HOO!!!

And on another sweet note......this guy got re-elected last night for another term as Keokuk County Board of Supervisor!!!  Yeah!!!! 
I hope you had a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment