Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Santa's Workshop DSP!

This is a fun fold little elf card!!!  It is another one of my Holiday Extravaganza class projects.  I love the images in this designer paper!  Aren't these little elves just the cutest! 

stamp set:  'Signs of Santa'
card stock:

  • Poppy Parade-
  • Whisper White-
  • Thick Whisper White-
designer paper:  Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP-
ink:  Poppy Parade
other:  White Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Santa's Workshop Enamel Dots (SOLD OUT NOW), 1  1/4" Circle Punch, 1  1/2" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Blizzard Thinlits Die
+++++++++
We had a LONG day yesterday in the heat at Epcot.  It was great seeing so many of my demonstrator friends.  Our Centre Stage event was very nice.  I got my Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs & I'm so excited about lots of the new products in them!!  

We stayed for firework/light show finale- it was great!!!  We were beat when we got back to our room.

We are up early this morning & headed over to the convention center for a day full of classes!!! I am looking forward to seeing demonstrations & presenters today!!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!  
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment