Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

Christmas Truck!

This as one of my Holiday Extravaganza.  Isn't this truck just so cool!!!

Check out the fence, truck, snow, holly/Berries & swirls!

Here are some tips:
  • Where did the swirls come from?  Look closely at the Antlers on the Detailed Deer Thinlits Die.  Yep- it is 2 of them cut out!  And then the Holly/Berries is put over it where they join.  Cool huh!!
  • The fence is just cut out once, then cut in half & the big space in the center is covered up by the Oval Framelits!  
  • Notice the background- it is the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. 
  • Do you see the snow?  I added it using the Multipurpose Glue & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  
 This card was inspired by a cool one that my dear friend Lorri Heiling sent to me. 

stamp set:  'Farmhouse Christmas', Peaceful Poinsettia' & 'Itty Bitty Greetings
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Wood Textures DSP (for the fence)
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Real Red, Light & Dark Old Olive, Light Smoky Slate, Light Basic Black, Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Detailed Deer Thinlits Die, Farmhouse Fraemlits Dies, Detailed Poinsettia Thinlites Die, Standard Platform, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Multipurpose Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  I didn't hardly get any sleep on Saturday night before we headed to the airport at 4:15 a.m.  Thankfully our flight was on time & we got home safely!  I then spent my afternoon helping Deke outside with the hogs.  I got my suitcases unpacked & some laundry done before I had to call it a night.  

This morning we are up early to chore & get things done before the kids get here.  We are all then going to the Veteran's program at school to see the boys.  Brayden is bringing my uncle Jerry & the twins are bringing my step dad Dick.  Tonight when everyone goes home I'll be working on catching up emails, mail & stampin' things. 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment