Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

And they go!

So today is the LAST day that any of the Snowflake Showcase products are available!


Yesterday I hadn't planned to share any more projects using these products.
But last night I created these 2 cards & I just had to share them with you!!

One of them makes me think of winter!
And the other one of them makes me think of spring!

They are both clean & simple & CUTE!

Be sure to look at them closely, as you get a SNEAK PEEK of some NEW products 
that will be available in January 2019 in the NEW Occasions Catalog!  
Check out this cool NEW Gingham DSP!
And this NEW White Burlap!
Oh- I love them both!
stamp set:  'Snow is Glistening'
card stock:  Balmy Blue, Whisper White
designer paper:  NEW in Occasions Catalog in January 2019
ink:  Balmy Blue
other:  1" circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, NEW White Burlap Ribbon- in Occasions Catalog in January 2019; Epoxy Droplets, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
And then check out this one!!
The words & the flower stems/leaves are in the 'Happiness Surrounds' stamp set.
BUT check out the beautiful Highland Heater DSP & the little flower punch!
Yes- we have a new little punch pack set of flowers!!  
I'm super excited about this, as you know how I love punches!
These new products are both sneak peeks from the upcoming 
Occasions Catalog that stars in January 2019!
stamp set:  'Happiness Surrounds'
card stock:  Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
designer paper:  NEW in Occasions Catalog in January 2019
ink:  Highland Heather, Mint Macron
other:  Nature's Twine (Mint Macron), Basic Pearls, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, dimensionals, Glue dots, Little Flower Punch- in Occasions Catalog in January 2019
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping.  

This morning the boys will come here, I'll take the twins to school, as there is a 2 hour delay due to flog, ice, etc.  I will then be home alone until later this afternoon, as Nathan is keeping the 3 little ones for me today.  I have LOTS of stamping I need to get done today & tonight for December calendar classes!  Tonight I'll be headed out to work on the farm for awhile helping Deke move some pigs too.  And I'll burn the midnight oil cutting card stock!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your million-milestone. Love your blog and your creativity and your sharing of your family life.

    Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marty!!! I love sharing!! And I love Stampin' Up!

      Delete