Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

More 'Snow is Glistening'!!

When I got this stamp set I played with several different layouts using the same colors & dsp!  So here is another green tree card.  I actually stamped this one onto the Old Olive card stock, using the Shaded Spruce ink pad.

The Gold Foil just reflects in the photo- but it is very pretty in person!  

stamp set:  'Snow is Glistening'
card stock:  
  • Shaded Spruce-
  • Old Olive-
  • Whisper White-
  • Gold Foil-
designer paper:  
  • Under the Mistletoe DSP-
  • Wood Textures DSP
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Gold Metallic Pearls, Old Olive 1/8" Ribbon, Dimesnionals, Glue Dots, Champagne Shimmer/Rubbing Alcohol Spray
+++++++++
Sorry- this is short & sweet!!  I have had a crazy week getting ready for 5 Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes coming up on Friday night, 2 Saturday & 2 on Sunday.......so with the kids during the day, I've been burning the midnight oil cutting lots & lots of card stock!
 
This morning I'm off to get the boys & take them to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke is off early to chore & head to Ottumwa for a meeting this morning.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again!  And hopefully Deke will be in early enough from the farm to help me by doing some Big Shot stuff!
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment