Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Snowflakes!

I told you that I was loving Bermuda Bay snowflake cards right now!  Well check out this one!!!  It is clean, simple & SUPER CUTE!  Don't you think?

I used some of the November ONLY Snowflake Showcase product- 'Snow is Glistening' & the Snowfall Thinlits Dies.  It is available this month only & while supplies last!  You can CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS SPECIAL!

If you buy any of the products that are in the Snowflake Showcase, I will email you a PDF tutorial with 20 card ideas on it, so that you have a lot more ideas!!!
stamp set:  'Snow is Glistening'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
ink:  Bermuda Bay 
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Snowfall Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Whisper White Polka Dot Ribbon, Darling Label Punch
+++++++++++
OH wow!!!  Yesterday was another super busy day, filled with lots of presentations & some great information!  I am loving all of the ideas & fun things I'm learning & I can't wait to share them all of you!!

We are up early this morning & off again for another full day of classes.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment