Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

More 'Happiness Surrounds'!

This month over several different days I've shared lots of different projects using the Snowflake Showcase Exclusive Suite that are all available only until November 30th, 2018 (or while supplies last)!

You can click HERE TO SEE the FLYER on the Snowflake Showcase products!

If you haven't gotten any of these products in this suite- it isn't too late yet........but your time is running out.  So be sure you don't miss out!
 
Today's card is flowers!!  I used the Tea Room Specialty Designer Paper, along with some Calypso Coral card stock.  This card is clean & simple- but cute!  This layout could be used with lots of different stamp sets.  It has endless possibilities! 
stamp set:  'Happiness Surrounds'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
designer paper:  Tea Room Specialty DSP
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, Calypso Coral ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

This card is one of 20 different ideas that I have on a PDF, that you can get from me for free with a purchase of any of these Snowflake Showcase products.  This PDF has step by step tutorials on all 20 of these cards, plus the measurements & the supplies used. 
+++++++++
I'm off this morning to get all of the kids.  School is delayed for 2 hours- so I'm hoping that Deke can help out & run the 3 big boys to school after bit.  And then I'll just have the 3 little ones for the day.  The maintainer went down our road yesterday afternoon, but he only made a one way path.  So I hope that he comes back by again today to get it all opened up & cleared.  Oh gosh......you just gotta love winter in Iowa!  I must admit that the snow is beautiful!  But......it has started awful early! 

Tonight when the kids go home I'll be a stampin fool!
Gotta run.......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment