Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A step by step tutorual on how to do the Frosted Clear Block Smooshing Technique!

#1- Ink your clear block in your ink pad.
#2- Add a little bit of shaving cream. 
 #3- Frost your clear block with the shaving cream.  I used an old gift card to do this!
#4- Then SMOOSH it onto your Whisper White card stock.
#5- Take the gift card & scrap off all of the shaving cream.
#6- Wipe off with a paper towel to make sure you have it clean.
 #7- Left dry for a few minutes & then stamp  your snowflakes over it & complete your card. 

Look at all of the different looks you get!!  It is amazing!!!  And they are all beautiful! 

I did this card at my Holiday Extravaganza Stamp Camp a couple of weeks ago.  There were over 40 attendees that made this card.  It was fun to watch them & listen to them as they were doing it!  They all did a great job!!  And it worked out perfectly doing it as a group technique too!

I have previously posted this photo, but I'm sharing it again below.......incase you missed it!  Here is the finished snowflake card using the Snowflake Showcase products that are November EXCLUSIVE only & while supplies last!  If you like this stamp set & the coordinating framelits- don't wait too long to order yours!  Be sure you get them before it is gone!

Here is more details about these EXCLUSIVE Snowflake Showcase Products- 
CLICK HERE!!!

stamp set:  'Snow is Glistening'
card stock:
  • Blueberry Bushel-
  • Whisper White-
ink:  Blueberry Bushel
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Snowfall Thinlits Die, Darling Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Epoxy Droplets, Shaving Cream, Clear Block, Old Gift Card, Paper Towel
++++++++++
This morning I'm off to get the kids for the day!  Late this afternoon I'm headed to the airport & on my way to celebrate Stampin' Up's 30th Anniversary On Stage event in Orlando.  I have 2 downline that will be joining me & several adopted downline.  We fly home really early on Sunday so that I can help Deke work on the farm all day!!  So I'll literally hit the ground running!  

I hope that I will be able to post while I'm gone.  That is my plan anyways- to share a projects every day.  So stay tuned!  If something happens to my lap top or if I have internet problems while there & I can't post- I'll be posting regularly again next Monday.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment