Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

A flower card!

Here is my last card I'll be sharing with you using this ''Happiness Surrounds' stamp set that is a NOVEMBER EXCLUSIVE set in the Snowflake Showcase Suite!  And this set is available only until tomorrow!  Have you gotten this yet?  If you want it get it now before it gone forever!  It is an awesome showcase with many, many possibilities. 

Check out this pretty purple flower card!  This is one I created for Amanda's birthday & it is also on my FREE PDF.   

stamp set:  'Happiness Surrounds'
card stock:  Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Whisper White
designer paper:  Bights 6x6 DSP
ink:  Gorgeous Grape
other:  Big Shot, Snowflake Thinlits Die, Tailored Tag Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon

You can SEE ALL ABOUT THIS EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED TIME ONLY OFFER!! JUST CLICKING HERE!

If you want this stamp set or any of the items in the Snowflake Showcase Suite- you need to buy them now!  They are only available until November 30th, 2018 or while supplies last. 
NOTE:  The White Velvet 12x12 sheets in this suite are sold out.


If you purchase any of these items in this Snowflake Showcase suite I'll email you a FREE PDF with 20 cards on it that are created using the products in this bundle.  This flower card that I am sharing today in my post, is one of the cards in the PDF.  I have all of the measurements & step by step instructions on how to make this exact card in the PDF! Just look at all of these 20 cards!!  I created 10 of them & my dear friend LeeAnn Greff created the other 10.  They are all just beautiful!  
 ++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  I got some more Christmas Card Kits cut for those that ordered them from my N. Liberty group.  And then I worked on my upcoming Annual 2019 4x4 Calendars!  I'll be having 7 calendars classes in the first 9 days of December.  I'm super excited about them this year.  I'm using LOTS of new stamp sets & some punches that aren't available until January 3rd, 2019.  They are ones that are in the upcoming Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs!  Wait until you see them! 

I'll share photos of my calendar pages starting sometime next week.  So be sure you stop back by & check them out!

I'll be headed out this morning to take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be stamping & working on calendar pages!!  Woo hoo!!

I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment