Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

More Snowfall Showcase!

Wow!  This is a pretty snowflake card that I made & sent to my friend Rebecca!!!  I got a sweet email from her telling me how much she liked it!!  That just warmed my heart!!  But I have to agree with her- I like this card alot too!!

This is an elegant card!!  And it was created with an awesome new stamp set & framelits!! 

If you want to know more about the EXCLUSIVE Snowflake Showcase products CLICK HERE!!!!

If you purchase any of these products in the Snowflake Showcase from me I'll email you an awesome PDF with 20 different card project tutorials that you to create all of the cards!! 
For some reason I am just lovin' Bermuda Bay cards right now!!  With this one I added some Silver Foil to go along with the beautiful Snowflake Embellishment too!  Did you notice the little snowflakes that I shadow stamped onto the background of the Bermuda Bay layer?

stamp set:  'Snow is Glistening'
card stock:  
  • Bermuda Bay- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- score at 4 1/4" & fold in half for card base, 5 1/4 x 2"- so stamp little snowflakes on using the Bermuda Bay ink pad
  • Silver Foil- 5 1/4 x 1/4" & 5 1/4 x 1/4"- to slide along the bottom & top edge of the Bermuda Bay strip on the front of the card.
  • Whisper White- 4 x 4" to cut snowflake out of; 4 x 5 1/4" for the front of the card; 4 x 5 1/4"for the inside of the card
ink:  Bermuda Bayother:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Snowfall Thinlits Dies, Snowflake Trinkets, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  But it was a great day of stamping with a special group of stampers at my North Liberty Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class.  Brooke was a great hostess with yummy snacks & she was wonderful help!  Everyone went home with a bag full of Christmas cards & envelopes that are ready for them to address & mail out!

We are up early this morning at 4:30 to head outside to work on the farm.  We'll mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll then spend my day with Brody, Drake, Trey, Masen & Ainslee!  Deke will chore when we are done with loading hogs & then head to the courthouse  for his weekly Board of Supervisors meeting.  He also has another meeting tonight in Fairfield......and I'll be placing orders & working on stamping stuff when the kids are all gone home. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment