Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Dashing Deer

I love this big deer.  He is very elegant looking!  Check out the background.  I added some snowflakes to it!  I embossed the snowflakes using the Blizzard Thinlits Die & the Embossing Mats. 

Check out the Copper Pearls.  Where did they come from?  I used a sponge dauber & the Bright Copper Shimmer Paint to color the Basic Pearls!  They dried fast!  It was so easy to do! 

Where did I get that corner punch?  I used the Everyday Label punch.  Here is how I snipped the corners!
I am always looking for other ways to get the most out of my products.  And I'm also a big punch girl!  So This is just a fun different look to do! 
stamp set:  'Dashing Deer'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Basic Pearls, Bright Copper Shimmer Paint, Braided Linen Trim, Everyday Label Punch, Big Shot, Standard Plate, Embossing Mat, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Check out my post below to see how to use the Embossing Mats!


+++++++
I burnt the midnight oil again cutting card stock!!  Tonight when the kids go home I have a group coming to stamp with me for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack!  I've been gearing up all week to get ready for my 5 stamp classes that I have this weekend!!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me!!  
I'm off this morning to town, will take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke is home to work on the farm today.  So we are looking forward to him being here to eat lunch with us.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment