Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

'Signs of Santa'

This stamp set is just adorable!!!  The awesome part of it is that the Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies framelits coordinate with the framelits & that is how I cut out this elf, wagon & presents!  Pretty cool huh!!

This Elf card is one of the many that everyone made at my Holiday Extravaganza Stamp Camp that was last weekend.  
NOTE:  The Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes I used here are no longer available.  They are sold out!  So sorry for this inconvenience.  

stamp set:  'Signs of Santa'

card stock:
  • Poppy Parade-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"& fold in half for card base; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"; 1 1/4" strip- for 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Garden Green- 5 1/4 x 1 3/4"
  • Whisper White-1 1/4" strip to stamp words onto & punch out; 3x3"- outside layer with elf, etc. ; 4 x 5 1/4" stamp on for inside of card
  • Sparkle Gimmer- 1" strip for snowflakes, 1 x 3" for snow 
designer paper:  Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP-
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Poppy Parade 1/2" Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Santa's Workshop Enamel Dots (SOLD OUT NOW), 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Santa's Signpost Framelits Dies
++++++++++
I'm headed out here pretty soon, as I have my monthly class in N. Liberty today!!  Everyone joining me will be making Christmas cards for my Annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack.  I can't wait for them to see them & spend our time together creating!  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment