Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Another cards using Happiness Surrounds!!

So what do you think of it?  Here is another fun card using the 'Happiness Surrounds' stamp set from the Snowflake Showcase suite.  This is one of the items in the suite, which are all exclusive products for November 2018 purchase only!!  (And while supplies last.)

Click HERE to see all about this Snowflake Showcase exclusive SPECIAL!

I shadow stamped the leaves from this set using Old Olive ink, onto Old Olive card stock.  I then used my Layered Leaves Embossing folder to add more texture.  It is very pretty in person!!

This is a fun center font door fold card too.  It meets in the middle & flips up.  As you know that I love fun folds!
stamp set:  'Happiness Surrounds'
card stock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
inks:  Old Olive, Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

If you want this stamp set or any of the items in the Snowflake Showcase Suite- you need to buy them now!  They are only available until November 30th, 2018 or while supplies last. 
NOTE:  The White Velvet 12x12 sheets in this suite are sold out.


If you purchase any of these items in this Snowflake Showcase suite I'll email you a FREE PDF with 20 cards on it that are created using the products in this bundle.  This medallion card that  I am sharing today in my post, is one of the cards in the PDF.  I have all of the measurements & step by step instructions on how to make this exact card in the PDF! Just look at all of these 20 cards!!  I created 10 of them & my dear friend LeeAnn Greff created the other 10.  They are all just beautiful! 


+++++++++++
We had a long drive to Des Moines yesterday & back with all of the snow & slick roads.  Thankfully we made it there & back home safely.  We had a great time!  The kids all loved it!!  Ainslee was big enough this year that she watched it closely & clapped & laughed too!  It was a very cute show & just wonderful to spend time together with all of our family!  We ate lunch at A&W/Long John Silvers on the way to the show too!  

School is cancelled today due to all of the snow.  I don't know if I'll have some of the kids later or not.  Right now our gravel road is a mess.   I hope the snowplow makes it down it sometime today.  In the mean time I have LOTS of stamping to get done- so I've got plenty to keep me busy!  I have my Annual Calendar Class pages planned out, but nothing created yet.  So hope I have good mojo & get alot of them created before I go to bed tonight.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment