Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

A Christmas Tree with 'Snow is Glistening'

Here is another Christmas tree using the 'Snow is Glistening' stamp set!!  This stamp set is part of an exclusive Snowflake Showcase offer that Stampin' Up! is doing for this month only!  

You can CLICK HERE to find out more about this awesome Snowflake Showcase special!


stamp set:  'Snow is Glistening'
card stock:  
  • Shaded Spruce-
  • Old Olive-
  • Whisper White-
  • Gold Foil-
designer paper:  
  • Under the Mistletoe DSP-
  • Wood Textures DSP
ink:  Shaded Spruce
other:  Twinkle Builder Punch (for the stars); Gold Metallic Pearls, Old Olive 1/8" Ribbon, Dimesnionals, Glue Dots, Champagne Shimmer/Rubbing Alcohol Spray
++++++++++
WOW- yesterday was a busy day full of lots of fun stamping!!!  

This morning we are headed out early for the airport & headed home!!!  As soon as I get home I'm headed outside to help Deke mark, sort & load 2 semi's of hogs!  I had a great time with my friends & learned alot at Stampin' Up! On Stage, but I missed my family & I'm excited to be going home to see them.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment