Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Candy Cane

This is one of the cards for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes that everyone has been making with me this weekend!  I love it that there is a punch that coordinates with this stamp set!

Can a card be clean & simple, yet elegant?  I love the dimension in this card with the layering of the candy canes & the added bling & sparkle of the snowflakes & the Red Rhinestones!
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
 +++++++

This is short & sweet, as I've been going 100 mph all week/weekend getting ready & have all 5 of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes that I'm having.

Last night we had a quick & nice supper with the Seeley family to celebrate Manda's birthday!!  

And then it was another short night, as I was getting everything ready for today's 2 classes.  

Gotta run.......I'm off to spend my day in Hiawatha today with lots of friends there to stamp!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment