Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Some On Stage happenings!

Here are the stars of our show as they kicked off sharing all about 
Stampin' Up! celebrating our 30th Anniversary!!!  
This is Sarah Douglas & Shelli Gardner!!!  
They are both amazing women that I'm so proud & honored to know. 
 
 These amazing ladies are part of my team & traveling partners!!!  
Dawn, Rory, me, Lynda & Janeen
We had a great time together last week in Orlando, at On Stage together!
I'm blessed to have them in my life!
It was wonderful to see them & spend our time together!! 
Rory lives in New York, so I hadn't seen her in person for several years.  
I just so enjoyed seeing her & spending time with all of them!
 
 We went to Universal Studios for supper the first night. 
I was amazed at all of the stores & restaurants that were 

outside the actual park & free to go to!
It was sooo hot & humid there.
(I am thankful I live in Iowa with the cold & less humidity!)
We walked around outside the parks each night & saw some fun things!
Everything at Disney was decorated for Christmas!
It was just sooo pretty!! 
And they were playing Christmas music too.  
It brought out the kid in each of us, along with reminding us of the magic that the holidays bring.  
 
I am always looking for someone to share a meal with me. 
This is one of the many meals that Lynda & I shared last week.
WOW- it was huge! And it was yummy!
Centre Stage group
This photo was taken at our Leaders Centre Stage class the last day.
I am sitting with a great group of ladies & dear friends of mine!
We try to sit together at each On Stage event that we can.
It is always great to see them & catch up on things. 
Dawn, Dawn, me, BJ, Sharon, LeeAnn & Jane

I can't beileve that it has been 17 1/2 years ago that I signed up to be
a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!!
I have so loved sharing & stamping with so many over these years!!!  
And then I think of all of the things I've done, great ladies I've met & 
far away places we've been over these years.
It is just unbelieveable!
And it is all because I am signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment