Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Our Thankful Banner!!

One day earlier this month the boys didn't have school.
They are all very crafty!!! 
Drake is my stamper.
He wanted to make a banner.
So we made this "THANKFUL" banner for Thanksgiving.
Manda has it hanging on the mantel of their fireplace, in their living room.

Drake did all of the Big Shot cutting of the letters & the circles, attached them to the dsp banners, punched the holes & helped put everything on the twine.
I think that it turned out super cute!
What do you think?

I was also impress that he was so excited about the reverse image of the letters.
He mounted that strip of card stock onto a another piece of card stock & took it home too.
I must admit, it was pretty cool. 
We had spaced out the letters, had them in the correct order & it did look neat.

card stock:  Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Nature's Poem DSP
other:  Paper Snips (to flag each dsp banner piece),  Layering Circles Framelits, Large Letter Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, 1/2' Circle Punch, Twine, Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the kids.  Last night we took the whole family to the Grinch movie!  It was fun to listen to the boys & see their excitement.  It was a good movie.  We had a fun family night out!

This morning I'm off early to head to Manda's, as she has an early meeting.  I'll hurry & head home with the 3 boys, as the other 3 will be here early too.  I'll spend my day with all 6 kids.  Tonight when they go home I will be working on stamping stuff & making food for our Thanksgiving dinner.  

I have a huge mess, as my main computer crashed last week.  It is the one that I had all of my documents on, emails, email groups, etc.  I lost everything!!!  I have a back up.  It is brand new & still in the box on the shelf.  I had never set it up.  It just makes me sick.  

I have my lap top computer, but I don't use it for doing much other than my blog posts & placing orders.  I don't have anything for my SU! business saved on it.  I need to get emails sent out about my upcoming December calendar classes......and pray I can find at least 1/2 of my customer base emails.   It is going to be a challenge to do & very time consuming too. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment