Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Signs of Santa

This Santa is just such a jolly guy!!  You can look at him & almost here him saying Ho! Ho! Ho!
 
This is one of the cards that everyone made at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack this month!!

stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:
+++++++++
WOW- what a busy weekend full of stamping, stamping & more stamping!!!  I had a great time with everyone that joined me.  We had several new friends join us too! Cindy & Norma were my hostesses today & they were awesome!! 

Last night when I got home, Deke & I sorted farm records, as today we have our annual audit so that we can continue to sell antibiotic free pork!  It is such a good thing to be able to do this.  I know we eat mainly pork at our home.  And the pork we eat isn't like most of the pork that is sold at the many grocery stores.  We are lucky we live close to some good lockers & get to have our own meat processed there for us to eat.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to town to Manda's, will take the twins to school & then spend my day with Trey, Masen, Ainslee & my great niece Brooklyn will be here today too!

Tonight when the kids go home I'll work on placing orders so that I can connect with my hostesses.  And get caught up on some other things hopefully too!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment