Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

A snowflake pillow box treat!!

Last month at my Holiday Extravaganza class, this is one of the cute little gift projects that everyone got to make.  

It uses several of the awesome Snowflake Showcase products that are this months exclusive special!  You can check out theses exclusive Snowflake Showcase products by CLICKING HERE!!
Check out the big snowflake framelit!  Look how pretty it is when it is cut out!!!  And look at the pretty Snowflake Embellishment I added here too! 

The words come from the set- 'Beautiful Blizzard' stamp set in the Holiday Catalog on pg. 39.

The pillow box is in the Annual Catalog on pg. 193.  

stamp set:  'Beautiful Blizzard'
card stock:  Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  Pillow Box, 3/8" Classic Weave Crumb Cake ribbon, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Snowfall Thinlits Dies, Snowflake Trinkets, Glue Dots
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my morning spent in our kitchen cooking.  We then went to my sisters home for lunch.  It was a great day spent with some of my family!  When we got home from there, we put up our Christmas Lights along the front of our house & I got my wreaths hung up outside too.  I then worked on stamping stuff all evening.
 
This morning we are up early at 5 am & headed out the door to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll be a farmer this morning!!  Hopefully I'll get to work on stamping stuff this afternoon.  And then tonight we have supper at Deke's parents for our Thanksgiving there with some of his family. 
 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment