Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

'Zoo Babies'

Here are the cute little elephant cupcake picks that I made for Masen's baby shower.  
They looked adorable on the cupcakes that were on the cupcake towers.  And can you believe that I totally forgot about getting a photo of them in the cupcakes on the towers so that I could share them with you.  (darn)
++++++
We had a busy day yesterday!!  The boys still wanted to be outside even though it was so hot.  They had fun though.  I bet they all slept good last night. 

I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping!  I got started on my convention swaps, after I got orders from Brooke's party placed.  I have 20 of them cut & stamped- I just need to finish assembling them & start on some more!

Today is my farmer day!  We'll head our early this morning to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll then wash out buildings & come in around noon to shower & head to Kathy's to get my hair all cut off!  I'll then come back home & go back out to help Deke on the farm.  We sell another load of hogs tonight & I pray that it cools down.  This hot weather is so hard on the hogs.  We have to wash out their pens a couple of times each day, plus water them down all of the time so that they don't suffer from a heat stroke.  They burn alot of calories when it is hot & don't take in much feed consumption.  Hopefully we'll be back in the house tonight by 10:00 p.m.  I plan to stamp for a few hours if I have enough energy left to do so.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment