Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Here is another Convention swap!

Here is another swap that I made for Convention!  I posted a card similar to it that I made for my monthly classes later last week.  You can see it HERE!

And I made another convention swap with the same layout too.  You can see it HERE!
This is a fun card that I folded back to make a cute little flap!  I wanted to show off the awesome Brick Wall Embossing Folder layer.  It is one of my favorite new embossing folders!  And I did sponge over the Brick Wall embossing with a sponge & the Crumb Cake ink pad to make it pop out more.  Cool huh!

stamp set:  'Watercolor Words'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
ink:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower), Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Banner Triple Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Pearls, Sponge

How did I make the flap?  
  • I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 3 3/4 x 5".  Along the 5" side I went to the center marking (2 1/2") & made a 1" slit with my paper cutter.  I then just folded the 2 flaps back.
  • I will be sharing another card I made with this fold later this week & will try to get a photo taken so that I can show you what this looks like before I folded it back & attached it to the card.
++++++
The races were cancelled last night- so the boys had a fun night playing together on the farm!  They played hard.  There were lots of laughs!  We then had a slumber party at G'ma & Papa's house!  I set up a folding table in the family room,  put a sheet over it, thew in some pillows & blankets under it & the boys crawled in.  We watched a movie & they went to sleep!

Manda will bring Trey out here soon this morning & all 4 boys will be here again today.  Tonight all of the kids will be here for supper.  Brayden leaves in the morning for a vacation with his mom for 10 days- so we're sure gonna miss him.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment