Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Some "thank you" notes!!

Here is a clean & simple card that I made.  I made these for Sarah, for Masen's baby shower thank you notes.  I needed over 40 of them & I didn't have much time to make them- so this is what I came up with!  I still think that they are cute!  And I used my all time favorite fall back punch- the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. 
stamp set:  Watercolor Thank You
designer paper:  retired Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (Basic Gray) Chevron print
card stock:   Whisper White HEAVY, Smoky Slate
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:   2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
++++
Lynda & I had a long day of traveling yesterday.  Thankfully our flights were pretty much on schedule- only a slight delay on the last flight getting out of Dallas to Salt Lake City.  Our hotel shuttle picked us up & we were greeted by the friendly staff at our hotel that we've grown to know over the past 6-7 years.  As we always stay at the same place.  
 
I'm sorry for the delay in my posting.  We do have internet service here at the hotel, but it is SLOW!  Last night I tried to post & I couldn't even log on.  Earlier this morning I tried to post again & it wouldn't download my photos.  So know sooner or later each day I'll get my new post done.
 
Lynda & I are headed out to do a little site seeing today.  Then tonight we are going to a demonstrator stamping event.  We each brought a project for everyone else to make!  We should end up with about 30 different cards by the end of the night.
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment