Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

'Watercolor Words'- what a great new stamp set!

Yes- this 'Watercolor Words' is such a great new stamp set that is in the new catalog!  I love the font, words & images in it!  It is such a versatile stamp set & I can see so many possibilities with it!

This is one of cards everyone joining me to stamp this month will get to make!  

Isn't this a cool layout too?  Be sure to check back later this week- as I've got a couple more cards that I made using this layout too!
stamp set:  'Watercolor Words'
card stock:  Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
ink:  Wisteria Wonder & Pear Pizzazz
other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower), Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Banner Triple Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Pearls
++++
Susie's Hair Hut was open for a bit yesterday morning & I got Brody & Trey's hair cut.  So I have cut all 4 boys (Brayden, Brody, Drake & Trey) hair this week.  The big boys will have to wait until the end of the month to get theirs cut- as I ran out of time to be able to do any more. 

Oh my......I have been stamping pretty much non stop lately trying to get ready for today's class & all of my swaps done for convention, plus I made Thank You cards for Masen's baby shower too!  I'll be sharing all of these cards later this week.  I still have to finish some of my convention swaps.  I have them all stamped & over 1/2 of them are assembled.  I'll be finishing the rest of them on the airplane & when I get to my hotel room in Salt Lake City, Utah.  OH my gosh.....I must be nuts!!  I have made more swaps for this convention than I ever have.  That means that I'll have tons of samples in my baskets to share with everyone when I get home at my upcoming events. 

Woo hoo!  This morning I'm off to stamp all day!  Norma is my morning hostess & Kay is my afternoon hostess.  I can't wait to see everyone & spend my day stamping with everyone that is joining us.

Tonight I'm gonna stop to visit my dear friend Judy, on my way home.  Then I'll be burning the midnight oil packing & doing last minute things around the house- as my friend Lynda & I leave in the morning for our yearly Stampin' Up! Convention!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment