Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Another NEW Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

WOW!  Yesterday I shared a card with a Christmas present on it.........

Well- check out this card that I'm posting today!!  This is another one of the Make & Take projects we made at Convention last week using a NEW Holiday Catalog stamp set called- 'Your Presents'!  Just look how versatile it is!  This is a birthday card instead of a Christmas card.  Isn't it super cute!
AND check out the cute envelope I made using the Envelope Punch Board on page 150 & Watermelon Wonder (2015-2017 In Color) Envelope Paper on page 149 on the big catalog.  

Just wait until September 1st & you can start ordering from this New Holiday Catalog!!  Oh my gosh....my wish list is so long.....it is full of lots of amazing new products!  AND if you'd like to sign up to be a demonstrator & join my Iowa Inkers Team- demonstrators can start ordering products from this New Holiday Catalog beginning August 4th!  Please contact me if you'd like more information about joining my team.

stamp sets:  NEW 'Your Presents' & 'Crazy About You'
card stock:  Whisper White Thick card stock & a strip of Watermelon Wonder
ink:  Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron & NEW Archival Basic Black pad
other:  Paper Snips, Gold Sequins, NEW Silver Cording Trim, NEW Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
Oh what a day yesterday was!!  We are ready for cooler temps- that is forsure.  This heat is too hard on people & animals.  

We had a jammed packed day yesterday!  Selling hogs, keeping boys, dr appt, back out to sell more hogs & wash out a building.....I was soaked from head to toe when we got in late last night.  And I was beat!  I still have a ton of things to get caught up on inside from being gone all last week....that probably isn't gonna happen until Friday or Saturday.  We are also swamped outside now too trying to get things all washed & ready for new baby piggies that we will be getting the week of the 10th.  That will be here before we know it. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & off to the office.  I'm gonna be busy with my boys for the day.  Brayden will be here early, as Nathan is in Des Monies for the next 2 days for meetings.  And the 3 Seeley boys will be here about 8, as Manda has a class too.  

Tonight we're all going to the races (if they don't get rained out).  Then the 4 boys will all come back home with us afterwards & we are having a slumber party on our family room floor.  Drake has been wanting to have a slumber party for several weeks now & I promised him after I got home from Convention that we'd have one.  None of the 3 older boys forgot that I said that- so I'm following through with my promise.  Then they'll all 4 be here again tomorrow too!  

Ughh.....we had storms roll through last night & the electricity was on & off several times.  Our generator was hit by lightening.....so we are praying that 3E can come down today & fix it.  We can't risk not having it work.....and we're assuming that the control panel is what got hit again.  This is not something we needed to happen.  

Gotta run.....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment