Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

More 'Gifts from the Garden'

Here are some more pretty flower pots!  This is a card that everyone joining me at my July classes will be making.  I love this card!  

Check out the awesome background stamp!  And the new striped ribbon too!
stamp set:  'Gifts from the Garden' & 'A World of Thanks'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
ink:  Crumb Cake
makers:  Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
supplies: Mossy Meadow Striped Ribbon, Very Vintage Button, Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots,  Paper Snips,
+++++
Yesterday I pretty much spent my whole day stampin' away!  I was cutting card stock & getting ready for this weeks stamp classes.

We got enough rain that the races were cancelled- so Deke worked late on the farm getting the bin moved & things ready at the new hog shed.  The building is done.  We are waiting on the electrical company to get here before Deke can get the rest of it finished.  I'll try to get photos of it taken sometime soon to share.  FINALLY we are getting to the end of this ordeal being done.  

This morning I'm headed out soon to a stamp class.  Brooke is our hostess this month!  We have a big group coming & I can't wait to see everyone & spend our day stamping together.

Gotta run....still several things to do before I can leave.  
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment