Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Here is another Convention swap!!

Look at these piles!  I made 95 of these!
I love the new Mint Macron card stock!! 
Check out the embossing folder on the oval.  I used the new Elegant Dots.
This card is the one I created & made for my Stampin' Up! Leaders Group Swap.   I tried to make it simple- but I ended up adding the ribbon & the embossing folder to make it more of a 'Susie' card.  I love the way it turned out!  I think it is very pretty! 
 
stamp set: 'Wild Flowers' & 'Cottage Greetings'

card stock:  Mint Macron, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron
other:  Big Shot, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Magnetic Platform, Oval Framelits, Delightful Dijon Lace Ribbon, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Today is our last day of convention.  We are of!!  We'll be going down for breakfast soon & then heading over to the Convention Center for classes & then have our closing session for the entire group.  After that we'll eat lunch.  And then I'll have my Leaders Group Swap.  This afternoon I'll be attending a special class for Leaders.  It is to come to a close about 6:00 p.m. & Stampin' Up! Convention 2015 will offically then be over with.

Tonight we are going out for supper with some SU! friends & then we'll be doing another card swap!

I hope you have a very SPECIAL SATURDAY!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment