Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A convention swap!

This is one of my convention swaps!  It is the card I made & shared for Sherrie's shoe box swap that we participated in last night!  It is a clean & simple card.  I love the layout of it too. 

stamp set:  'Watercolor Words'
card stock: Watermelon Wonder, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
designer paper: Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack
ink:  Old Olive
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++
This morning we are off early to eat breakfast.  We'll then be riding the bus to Riverton & touring the Stampin' Up! warehouse!  It is a beautiful ride up & back, getting to see some awesome Utah scenery. I love going there to see the employees too.  I am also looking forward to connecting with many Stampin' Up! friends from far & near that we haven't seen for awhile.  We'll do some more site seeing this afternoon/evening.  I also have some more convention swaps that I have to finish assembling sometime yet before I go to bed tonight.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment