Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Black & Ivory scrapbook page!

Here is a neat black & ivory scrapbook page.  The inspiration for this page came from my stampin' sister Lyssa.  I changed it by adding my own touch with the flower stamp & coordinating punch & made it into a 2 page spread.
And you can never go wrong when you use the set- 'Gorgeous Grunge' can you!!  When I was creating this page I thought of my mom.  She attended my scrapbooking class on Saturday & I was right!  This was one of her favorite layouts.  

I think that any creation that is black & ivory is just usually stunning!  


Most of the products used on these pages are all current:

stamp sets:  'Big News', 'Flower Shop' & Gorgeous Grunge'

card stock:  Very Vanilla & Basic Black
designer paper:  Typeset Specialty 12x12 DSP
ink:  Black Memento pad
other: Pansy Punch, Basic Pearls
retired:  clip & Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon
+++++
Yesterday Brayden & I worked on the farm all morning with Deke.  We came in for a late lunch.  The guys went back out & I changed hats & worked on farm bookwork the rest of the afternoon/evening.

Today Deke is headed to the office for the morning & back home to work on the farm all afternoon.  I'll be spending my day with all 4 of my boys.  Tonight we're all going racing to cheer Nathan on!  I hope he has good luck!  The boys are excited about going to the races.  It will be a late night.  Tonight if the first part of a two night show called the "Stock Car Shootout" in Osky.  They have qualifying heats tonight & then the last chance races & the big show (the main) will be tomorrow night.  There are usually between 125-140 Stock Cars at this annual race.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment