Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

A Wheel Barrel of flowers!

For my monthly class I made a frog card with this same layout, using the stamp set- 'You're Sublime'.
You can see that card  HERE! 

So I changed it by using the wheel barrel stamp image for this card & coloring it with various colors of markers.  I thought it turned out cute.  It is another fun easel card.  
stamp set:  'You're Sublime'
card stock: Cucumber Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Real Red
dp:  Cherry on Top Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento
markers:  Cucumber Crush
supplies: Big Shot, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small heart), Washi Label, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensinals, Glue Dots, Cucumber Crush Lace Ribbon
++++++
Lynda & I will be heading to the airport bright & early this morning to catch our flight.  We've had a fun time in Utah- but we're both ready to be home to our families & get back to our jobs.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment